COME AND ENJOY !
Our drop zone offers a friendly, family environment where the whole family can enjoy the day whether they are skydiving or simply spectating.
JSC currently operates over weekends and most public holidays.
• The DZ is fully fenced off ensuring safety
• Plenty of secure parking
• BBQ areas and a swimming pool with a child proof fence
• Pool table
• Free camping on the DZ
• Free hot and cold showers
• A full rigging room with onsite Master Riggers
• A video room with a massive TV for teams to debrief, fully furnished
• A secure, lock-up room for overnight gear storage
• A full sized packing hangar with carpeted floor
• A large instruction room
• A full time canteen that serves breakfast, lunch & dinner (cash only please)
(view the menu)
• A fully licensed, equipped and stocked Bush Pub (cash only please)
• Editing facilities available
• Gear store
• Shaded areas for people to sit and for extra packing space
• Drop zone has fully grassed landing areas
• We have bunk rooms and wooden huts that surround the dropzone which are available to rent
• There are numerous guest houses, shopping centres and restaurants within a 10 km radius of the drop zone, and an ATM only 10 minutes away